Sunday 10 August 2014

Shocking! As Boxing Promoter In S*x-change


Does the name Frank Maloney ring a bell? Well he was the man who managed Lennox Lewis to the World Heavy Weight Title. He recently told a UK newspaper The Sunday Mirror that he is now living as a woman and calls herself Kellie.

This is interesting; read more from the 61 year old himself/herself lol:

 “I was born in the wrong body and I have always known I was a woman,” she said.

“I can’t keep living in the shadows, that is why I am doing what I am today. Living with the burden any longer would have killed me.”

Maloney also managed David Haye, another British heavyweight who went on to win the world title.


She said she suffered crippling bouts of depression and heavy drinking as she struggled to come to terms with the situation.

"I have never been able to tell anyone in boxing," she said.

“Can you imagine me walking into a boxing hall dressed as a woman and putting an event on?

“I can imagine what they would scream at me. But if I had been in the theatre or arts world nobody would blink an eye about this transition.”

Different strokes for different folks...




No comments:

Post a Comment